NUS Industry RoundTable: Workplace 4.0 – Hacking Productivity
Thu, 30 Jan 2020
The workplace of the future hacks productivity. It stimulates and inspires. It offers tools for smart output.
Come hear from experts in the field share insights on:
• Smart sustainable cities and co-living environments of the future
• Smart environments and how air quality and lighting affect employee productivity
• Smart hiring and how to automate the hiring processSpeakers:
1) Aylwin TAN, Chief Customer Solutions Officer, CapitaLand Group
2) Sekhar KONDEPUDI, Assoc Professor, NUS Department of Building, School of Design and Environment
3) Raj Kasi, Co-Founder and COO, Impress.ai
Click here or Scan the QR code to Sign up now!
VIEW MORE EVENTS
Get to know our residents’ experience through the latest news and stories about Singapore Science Park